Powerful Solutions for Medium-Sized Business SEO & Web Design
ADVAN offers medium-sized business Cleveland SEO services and website design solutions to help you gain market share.
Affordable Medium-Sized Business Website Design and SEO Services
As a medium sized business owner, you probably have a never-ending list of things to do. There are several things to take care of – between answering emails and taking care of finances. But it’s important to take the time to market your business, as it’s vital to your company’s growth. While traditional advertising is still relevant, you’re missing out on a large pool of potential customers if you don’t have a digital marketing plan. Adopting an SEO plan is a great way to give your business the digital presence it deserves.
But First…What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a set of processes that make your website to rank higher for keywords and phrases on search engines, like Bing or Google. At ADVAN, our digital marketers target factors search engines use to rank pages, including HTML titles, tags, image alt text, keywords, website content, and more. You’ll want to make sure both customers and Google are happy. In other words, your website content needs to be educational and informative for customers, while targeting keywords and phrases for Google.
Increase Traffic and Conversions With Medium-Sized Business SEO
A comprehensive SEO audit of your website is a great way for medium-sized companies to launch an SEO strategy. At ADVAN, our SEO experts will evaluate your website with a fine-tooth comb to find SEO opportunities and areas for refinement. These areas can include on-page optimizations, content, off-site optimization, HTML markup, backlinks, site structure, and more. Improving your website’s SEO will foster credibility and trust from your users. They know that in order to rank high on Google, your website must be clean and intuitive with relevant content. Thus, your traffic and conversions will grow.
A Guide for Medium-Sized Business SEO
Here are the key areas to focus on to increase your chances of being found by a search engine:
- Content – Your website content should keep users engaged and prompt them to take the next step. However, remember to craft the content so that it is optimized for search engines as well.
- Responsive website – You are limiting your traffic if your website is not responsive. Make sure it can be viewed optimally across all devices.
- Authority – Employ a link building strategy to increase your authority and credibility for search engines.
- Keywords and phrases – Perform keyword research to identify the right keywords and phrases. Then use them within your content to drive relevant traffic to your website.
- Tags – Include these wherever possible. These words or sections of text are often only visible to search engines, but will help you get indexed.
- Images – Optimize image size for website speed and tag each image so that it is indexed properly by Google.
- Performance – Again, consider the speed of your website. Google will look at the overall performance of your website as a factor in whether or not it indexes and how high it appears in rankings.
- Distribution – Once your website is launched or updated, promote it with email marketing, social media posts, and any other way that can increase your traffic.
- URL structure – Be sure to put your keywords in your URL structure. Make sure the URLs also reflect the content on the page.
- Performance Analysis – Results, results, results! Be sure to measure the performance of your website and SEO strategies. Make adjustments to anything that isn’t working, and continue to review analytics.
Set Your Business Up for Success with ADVAN Medium Sized-Business SEO and Website Design
The ADVAN team of digital marketing strategists are search engine experts. We know how complex SEO can be. But we’re here to help. SEO is your most important marketing tactic and should not be ignored. ADVAN can make medium-sized business SEO and Website Design easier and more affordable. Reach out to us today!